This is a raised bed I am currently constructing. I found the cement blocks in a pile of construction waste and dug them out. Unfortunately I didn’t realize they are painted with lead based paint when I put them in so I have to get rid of these blocks and replace them. Regardless, cinder blocks are a waste product that can be found for free in nearly any location and used for an attractive border. The holes can be planted with perennial herbs and flowers.
- wegotcarriedaway likes this
- naturenurtures reblogged this from astepintothewild
- beithadon reblogged this from astepintothewild
- klapauciosa reblogged this from therevolutionwillnotbefertilized
- radiant-gray reblogged this from therevolutionwillnotbefertilized
- stationtostation likes this
- therevolutionwillnotbefertilized posted this